Tuesday 6 November 2012

Damn Ruth you are too CUTE!

Still a wee bit jet lagged -still- last night, and was WIDE awake by 3am. Tried for 3 hours to get back to sleep lol... read my book, played on my phone, watched the sun rise... then I got tired again and went back to sleep till 8 =D

Had a fabulous breakfast of fresh mango/banana/pineapple smoothie while taking a GAZILLION pictures of Ruth.

Serenity chilling out, too lazy to catch flies for us today

Chillin in da bumbo

:O
:S

=D
And mom, I had to give Ruth "Love you forever" since Jo and I were already on the topic of the book and I didn't realize that the book you had given her left out the creepy sections of the book (lol). The rest of the presents will be wrapped for christmas I promise!

But Ruth LOVED it and payed very close attention to your voice!


I might be biased, but DAMN she is CUTE!

SNUGGLES FOR EVERYONE WHO REQUESTED THEM!!! Ruth Says Thank you! =D


-- Just had to get this blog in, the power is out and computer is at 16%, hehe, off to dinner and bible study tonight to meet some more friends of the family =D --




4 comments:

  1. I'm unbiased- Ruth is exceptionally cute! Have fun getting in all your aunty duties! (ie/ you better be changing diapers, giving baths, as well as all those snuggles!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...seriously.... she is just so darn cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having fun! Hope you really enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fave post so far! I love seeing picture of ruth she is sooooo darn cute your not biased at all :P

    ReplyDelete