Saturday 3 November 2012

3L of cranberry juice is messy

So. I got to bed around 2am.
Woke up at 3am, 330am, 4am, 5am and finally at 6am. Not from the sheer excitement I know I was feeling, but from a sudden and painful bladder infection.

Not fun. Zoey kept trying to comfort me, but those kind nudges ended up in her high diving my stomach. Which made me pee.

Luckily I keep that good 'ol cram juice handy and pounded it back.
Which then made my guts go for a whirl. You can all guess where that goes from there.... No need for details.

Luckily I have the greatest neighbor OF ALL TIME who supplied me with some remedies to help me.

Showed up to the airport 2.5 hours early for my flight.
Normal right?
Waited this 200+ line while this poor lady tried to get us all through.

Eventually, no one got helped 'individually'. We pretty much all got called up since our plane was about to depart.
Eeeep!!

But now, I am in 20A, with a great view and I feel great.
I need food.

Next update. Montreal... =D

1 comment: